Expert Make Up training just for you
We offer two comprehensive courses - the 12 Week Beginners and 8 Week Beginners Intensive. Either one of these courses will provide the prospective make up artist with sufficient training for his/her chosen career path, taking you from the basics in week one, right through to period looks and more technical structures, for high definition media.
It should be stressed that both courses cover the same material, however with the 12 Week course there is the opportunity to go over techniques not grasped and to further explore their creativity, and it is entirely up to the student to decide which course to enrol on.
You should base your decision on a realistic assessment of your situation - how quickly do you learn? How much time can you afford to spend training?
- Theoretical study of face shape and bone structure with practical application
- Application and blending techniques
- Highlighting and shading
- Eyebrow shaping
- Natural make up (close-up and long shot) for black and white and colour photography
- Dramatic and glamorous make up (close-up and long shot) for black and white, colour photography and fashion shows
- Make up for ethnic skin tones
- Fashion and beauty period make-up, 1920 – 1930- 1940- 1950- 1960- 1970- 1980, as well as with emphasis on the latest trends.
- Application and blending techniques for high definition media
- Creative make up for pop and promotional video
- Lectures on lighting, industry procedures and preparation for assignments by a professional photographer
- Three studio based photoshoots with a professional photographer and professional models to introduce portfolio collation and provide three prints
Would you like more information?
To apply, fill in our Enquiry Form for a free brochure and application pack.
Get a free brochure!
Fill in our enquiry form and we will send you a brochure and a course application pack.